- Installation Instructions, Version 1 Last revised: Jan 31, 2017
- CTC Mode Truth Table Last revised: Mar 04, 2018
- ABS Mode Truth Table Last revised: Mar 14, 2018
- ABS Mode System Response Last revised: Mar 15, 2018
- Assembly Instructions, Version 1 Last revised: Nov 05, 2016
- Parts List, Version 1 Last revised: Nov 01, 2016
- Schematic diagram, Version 1 Last revised: Sep 23, 2016
- PIC16F1512 Microcontroller Data Sheet Last revised: Jul 2016
- Hex format software image, Version 1 Last revised: Jan 29, 2017
Articles and Application Notes:
- Automatic Block Signal (ABS) Application Notes for the Signal Animator Last revised: Oct 31, 2016
- Debounce Configuration for the Signal Animator Last revised: Feb 20, 2017
|Card size:||2.25" x 2.00"|
|Mounting hole size:||0.125"|
Suitable for #4 screws
|Power supply requirements:||Versions for 5 volts DC or 8-16 volts DC|
40 mA minimum (dark indication)
75 mA maximum (clear to slow indication)
|Output mode:||3-output Type D: R/Y/G for each head - changes have brief dark moment.|
2-output Type SA: R/G for each head (both provide Y) - changes between G and Y have red "flicker"
3-output Type SA: R/Y/G for each head - changes between G and Y have red "flicker"
|Selectable output common:||Jumper to select either common-anode (+) or common-cathode (-) LED configuration|
|Dual occupancy inputs:||Occupancy inputs may use either two inputs (R-G) or three inputs (R-Y-G) - no jumper selection needed.|
With two inputs, approach indication is conveyed when both red and green are active.
|ABS operation mode:||Jumper to enable basic ABS signalling logic to be performed on-board.|
|Input for "Advance|
Clear To" indications:
|CROR Rules 412, 413, 414, and 415 implemented.|
All these indications all have a flashing high head aspect.
|Animation:||Type SA: changes between green and yellow have a brief red "flicker". See video|
Type D: all changes have a brief dark moment
|Approximate kit assembly time:||30 - 45 minutes|